The last guest might be someone very famous, but I think Oprah should invite someone else to host, and then be the last guest herself. Someone who might host the show is Ellen. Dear Ellen would you like to ask Oprah these startling questions:
1. Did you believe all your reactions to people's comments and answers, when did you find yourself acting beyond your own belief because you were so surprised. (for example when Tom Selleck mentioned his breakfast cereal coco pops you thought he might be seriously diabetic)
2. Have you ever regretted asking a question. (for example, when you asked Tom Selleck what his number one cereal choice is with an idea to give everyone in the audience a free sample and he picked hash browns)
3. Did it ever seem like the show wasn't long enough to do justice to the great time everyone was having. (for example, when Tom Selleck volunteered to recite excerpts from his autobiography "The Best Time".
4. Does it pay to rehearse, and what would that look like. (for example, when you decided to spend a few minutes practicing Portuguese to speak with Tom Selleck about his social justice interest in rights for men with three babies (named red, white and blue).
5. What about a show with triplets?
Best of luck Oprah, an Australian viewer (green and gold).