Is batman v superman dawn of justice deserving of the hate it's received?

While the dceu has certainly yet to find solid footing, does there still look to be potential for the universe it's trying to establish?

• dashingscorpio profile image

dashingscorpio 13 months ago

I hear you but one could also state there's been many more Batman and Superman movies made than there are Thor, Captain America, Hulk, & Iron Man movies.

Even now DC had Man of Steel, BVS, Suicide Squad, and Wonder Woman before Justice League.

Barry kowalski (Gothamknight) says

• dashingscorpio profile image

dashingscorpio 13 months ago

I haven't seen the "Ultimate Cut" but I plan to.

Others have also stated it fills in the gaps.

However the biggest complaint I heard about BVS was it was not "fun" and the heroes were "too serious" lacking any real humor, too much death..etc

Qmarpat profile image69

Qmarpat says