savvydating profile image 81

If your love life were a dance, which dance would it be?

Would it be: Cha Cha; Belly dance; Disco; Ballet; Freestyle; Argentine Tango; Jazz; Street Dance; Square Dance; a Waltz; Boogie Woogie; the Funky Chicken...or some other kind of dance? If you don't have a love life right now, then please feel free to share which kind of "dancer" you were. Don't be shy. Inquiring minds want to know!

Best Answer Paula (fpherj48) says

• savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 4 months ago

Paula, I am touched by your answer. All of life has the potential to be a love affair. I think that your life reflects the decision to love, and to participate in all kinds of dance. Enjoy your "breezy" walk and thank you!

Terrielynn1 profile image86

Terrie Lynn (Terrielynn1) says

• savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 4 months ago

I've heard the song, Terrie Lynn. It's by Anne Murray, right? Very romantic. But just to clarify, the question is which particular Dance resembles your love life? Would you still choose the Waltz?

Janellegems profile image46

Janellegems says

• savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 4 months ago

The Waltz is very refined and romantic. The question is: Which dance reflects your love life? Does the Waltz reflect your love life? If so, I think that is definitely very sweet and romantic.