2. A Time To Kill (and the book, of course)
3. The Outsiders (and the book, of course)
1. I rented it in high school and it really opened my eyes to VERY important social issues in our society.
2. Our 9th grade science teacher showed us this movie. Again, very important social issues in the movie. BUT I credit her with showing me to my current love of John Grisham books. Once I realized this movie was a book, I jumped on it.
3. Read this book in middle school (who hasn't?) and I liked to have had a heart attack when I saw it was a movie (I was a 90s child). If anyone hasn't seen it and wants to, I HIGHLY suggest the 2005 Director's Cut DVD. It has a BUNCH of added scenes that they cut out AND it has music from the time period, instead of the score.