What path do you recommend I follow re Hollywood? I'm 31 and currently live in Sydney, Australia,

In Jan of this year I travelled to LA and met with agents from CAA, UTA etc. I have my own management firm over here, write for Australia's leading film mag etc. I've got a law degree with honours, business degree, have worked at top-tier law firms, in London etc. I'm not sure whether I should try and work for a big, small agency? Does it matter? I don't really want to start in the mailroom. Could I start as an assistant? Are there any other paths I can take? How hard is it to get into the top 4 agencies? Sorry for all the questions but I have a passion for entertainment and love LA.

Wayne Brown profile image86

Wayne Brown says

peggypat profile image79

Peggy Patrick Medberry (peggypat) says