A friend sent me this question: "Help! I am trying to find a song from the 80's and I can't...

remember the title, the artist or most of the lyrics(ok I know don't laugh). It was a love song about a guy that was sad that his girl left him. He was riding a bike in the video and his main squeeze was a really pretty fair skinned chick with blue eyes.The artist was a black guy, the lyrics had to do with tears streaming down his face or something. It was a one hit wonder, I keep thinking of that song and I really really want to hear it. ". I'd love to find the answer to this but can't find it.

Rusty C. Adore profile image86

Rusty C. Adore says

Support Med. profile image79

Support Med. says

Lady Guinevere profile image59

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) says