A friend sent me this question: "Help! I am trying to find a song from the 80's and I can't...

remember the title, the artist or most of the lyrics(ok I know don't laugh). It was a love song about a guy that was sad that his girl left him. He was riding a bike in the video and his main squeeze was a really pretty fair skinned chick with blue eyes.The artist was a black guy, the lyrics had to do with tears streaming down his face or something. It was a one hit wonder, I keep thinking of that song and I really really want to hear it. ". I'd love to find the answer to this but can't find it.

Rusty C. Adore profile image87

C Levrow (Rusty C. Adore) says

Support Med. profile image80

Support Med. says

Lady Guinevere profile image61

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) says