wingedcentaur profile image 84

This question is for fans of the movies of Quentin Tarantino. If you had his ear, what kind of...

movie would you suggest to him that he put on next? Is it an adaptation of a novel, a comic book (oh, excuse me, graphic novel), or something else? For example, I am a fan of film noir and I would love it if he did a remake of the 1946 classic "The Killers" starring Burt Lancaster and Ava Gardner. That's a real high-octane thriller in my opinion, which would stand up well to anything today. So, what kind of movie would you like to see Tarantino take on next?

Andy Webb profile image83

Andy Webb says

stu-smith72 profile image60

stu-smith72 says

1kmjs profile image83

1kmjs says

dabeaner profile image60

dabeaner says

GhoulishStina profile image60

GhoulishStina says