wingedcentaur profile image 85

This question is asked with the presumed understanding that most of us here on HubPages are not...

professional actors, and probably do not want to be. Now tell me: What is YOUR fantasy movie role? Remember we're fantasizing here. Here's what I mean. What project would you like to see made especially for you so that you could play your fantasy role? For example, there is a graphic novel I think is pretty cool. It's called "Sleeper." Its about a deep cover agent of the American national security services, who has infiltrated a metahuman criminal mafia organization. I would like to see this made into a movie (you know, the way Sin City was) and I would like to play the role of the head of the

KewlWriter profile image77

KewlWriter says

Bloghead profile image59

Bloghead says

wingedcentaur profile image85

William Thomas (wingedcentaur) says