Sup fellow OldSchoolers! I need help finding a song and you guys are the ones who can help me...

find it. I havent heard this song since 1984 while in HS and with all of todays technology, I still cant find it. I dont remember the name but I remember the chorus. It had a great beat and a slammin rap to a dance routine called The Smurf. Anyway, the hook goes something like this....."Head, shoulders, knees and toes, Smurf that body across the floor!" Unfortunately, thats abt all I can remember. It was a kool jam at the time and it got a lot of radioplay. If you are out there, please help me find this song. Im sure someone on here has heard it before. Thx for the help 80schild

imatellmuva profile image81

imatellmuva says

Smaridge01 profile image77

Smaridge01 says