- Entertainment and Media»
- Photos & Videos
Beautiful Half-Asian Celebrities - Part 2
Following my hubs on Beautiful Half-Asian Celebrities, this is the second sequel of my favorite women celebrities. This is not meant to be racist, nor to categorize races, but to see the beauty in the mixed race.
So without many more words, let me present:
8. Danielle Graham, born July 9, 1977, is a Irish-Chinese Eurasian Supermodel that was born in Malaysia but raised in Australia. She started modeling at age of 14 and turned professional at 16.
9. Michelle Reis, born 20 June 1970, is a Macau-born Hongkong actress. She was a Chinese-Portuguese mixed. However she consider herself as Chinese. She started with modeling at age of 16, and won Hongkong Miss Peagant 1998.
10. Rosemary Vandenbroucke, is one of the hottest Asian-American supermodels. At age 14 she participated in 2nd Elite Model Look and won the championship. In 1996 she became a model. Rosemary was born to a Russian-French father and a Chinese mother, Julie, who now acts as Rosemary's manager.
11. Denise Lorraine Keller (Chinese-German) is a Singaporean model and a host for MTV Asia. She was born in Singapore on March 24, 1982. She is of Eurasian ancestry, her father is German and her mother Chinese. She was educated at the German International School in Singapore and has one older sister, Nadine Kelle
12. Olivia Lufkin, also known als Olivia, born 9 December 1979 in Okinawa, Japan. she is a Japanese singer. She is half Japanese and half German-American. Her work were originally mostly in Japanese, but she has done more in English, which increase her popularity outside Japan.
13. Kelly Hu, born 13 Feb 1968 in Honolulu, Hawaii, is an American actress of chinese-hawaii and english heritage
14. Jessica Gomes is a beautiful model of Singaporean and Portuguese heritage. She is probably best-known for her work in the 2008 SI Swimsuit Issue. She was born in September 25, 1985.
Previous Related Hubs
I always find that most of mixed race people are beautiful. Here are some beautiful female celebrities with at least one Asian parent, or more or less they are what so called half-Asian women. I listed them below without specific order. Hope you are enjoying this hub.