jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (19 posts)

What type of music you like to listen in the morning if you listen any?

1. dghbrh profile image76
    dghbrhposted 4 years ago

What type of music you like to listen in the morning if you listen any?

2. Souther29 profile image81
    Souther29posted 4 years ago

To be honest in the working weekdays it generally has the rhythm of chillout while I have a nap on the overground train and then high tempo when I am battling the London Underground in rush hour! Helps me get pumped up for the morning and wakes me up a little:-)

dghbrhposted 4 years agoin reply to this

wowww quite different rhythm of music for you here...cheerz!!!!!!! enjoy your mornings:-)

3. suzettenaples profile image91
    suzettenaplesposted 4 years ago

I have to ease into my morning so I listen to classical music and NPR.  I have to wake up gently. lol  I like a variety of music.  In the car I listen to pop/rock and I have CD's of rock, pop, jazz, etc.  But, for morning it has to be classical.

Many thanks for replying here. Have a good day ahead

4. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

Same type I always listen to - hard rock/metal/punk. Something with lots of loud guitars and 'tude, to get the blood flowing.

Thank you here.

5. RNMSN profile image90
    RNMSNposted 4 years ago

I listen to  pop/rock from the 50-80's...sometimes NPR and sometimes standards like Sinatra,Bennett. Fitzgerald...just depends on how I feel but unless I am listening to news on NPR then I want something I can sing along to and get the most inspiration from smile
    What about you?what do you listen to in the morning and why?

For me its always instrumental - Indian Classical or western. But to start my day with Instrumental makes it always a very positive and soul reviving experience. Then I listen to religious chants also every morning mixing with Instrumentals. Thanks.

6. ZungTran profile image80
    ZungTranposted 4 years ago

I set my phone to a Bossa Nova online radio as an alarm clock, that's basically the only music I listen to in the morning. Surprises me every time, rather than listening to the same music in my pathetic library smile

LOL....nice to know that. Thanks....Have a good day ahead:-)

7. EJ Lambert profile image73
    EJ Lambertposted 4 years ago

To be honest I mostly listen to AM sports radio but when I do make the switch to music I generally prefer something fast paced.  It gets the blood flowing and helps keep me awake until the food from breakfast can take over.  I find Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, and Theory of a Deadman to be especially adept at this.  They have great beats and songs that are easy to follow.  Just the pick-me-up a guy needs.

Many thanks and I hope you have a nice day ahead.

8. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

No music in the morning.  When I get up my husband has already grabbed the remote and turned on the news.  His eyes open=TV on.

All rite dear..Thank you.

9. Thief12 profile image91
    Thief12posted 4 years ago

There was a time when I always used to put U2's "Beautiful Day" on my way to work. It really cheered me up.

Nice choice and keep it up and enjoy your days ahead.

10. Alecia Murphy profile image79
    Alecia Murphyposted 4 years ago

I listen to my iPod actively at work and enjoy most types of music barring super slow or sad songs. I tend to gravitate to Pop, Motown, R&B, Classic Rock, Old School Rap, and whatever else I have on there.

Many thanks for your response here.

working