The media, irresponsible.Thanks GMA for showing criminals how to evade alarm sys

1. realtalk247 profile image67
    realtalk247posted 3 years ago

The media, irresponsible.Thanks GMA for showing criminals how to evade alarm systems this holiday.

Was I the only one who watched in horror as Good Morning America showed step by step how to render someone's alarm system useless.
    It's holiday season, people are traveling, and the article did not seem designed to bring awareness but knowledge for criminals.  If you don't know how to break and enter, watch the media report.  Unbelievable.  To quote Stewy in Family Guide: What the deuce? 
    When will media think rather than stirring up panic while making shoppers and travelers increase their worry while away during this travel season.  What they did was so irresponsible it was crazy. Bad GMA

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12014847_f260.jpg

2. writingmom profile image60
    writingmomposted 3 years ago

America! I can't believe how easy it is to find information like this. I would think your safety would be considered first before airing this. But that is how it is in America, we tell the whole world our secrets!

3. realtalk247 profile image67
    realtalk247posted 3 years ago

I agree writingmom. When they revealed this story, I could not believe my eyes and ears.  I go agree that at times we really go too far with reporting information without clearly thinking of the consequences.

working