jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Black Girls Rock! If you don't believe this, accept it from The First Lady of Th

1. realtalk247 profile image67
    realtalk247posted 2 years ago

Black Girls Rock! If you don't believe this, accept it from The First Lady of The United States.

"No matter who you are, no matter where you come from, you are beautiful," Obama told the crowd, which included many young black girls.
    "I am so proud of you. My husband, your president, is so proud of you," she added. "We have so much hope and dreams for you."

Are you inspired by women of color who encourage women to be their best self?  Do you feel such programs give hope and inspiration to the young generation?  Is there a need for  more programs that celebrate the accomplishments of African American women?  Black girl rocks photo with Cecely Tyson and Michelle Obama-Priceless.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12309393_f260.jpg

2. Lowdown0 profile image82
    Lowdown0posted 2 years ago

Too bad Michelle Obama isn't a lady, but rather a man.

1. FatFreddysCat profile image98
      FatFreddysCatposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Oooooohhhh....burn!

2. realtalk247 profile image67
      realtalk247posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Robbie. Spoken like a true hater. Please name attractive first ladies because from the photos that I've seen, with the exception of a few, I wondered how the presidents slept with them without a paperbag and several drinks.

working