Jennifer Love Hewitt: The Anti-Fanpage
Love: The Anti-Fanpage
- Dance! Workout with Barbie.
She acts! - Well, technically, I guess.
As Sarah Reeves on Party of Five - Someone please explain to me how this woman has not won an Oscar yet.
I love to take care of people, so I think I'd be a good vet.
Jennifer Love Hewitt Quotes - Huh?
- I'd rather be the girl-next-door than hear, "Oh, there's the ho-bag."
- I would just love once to be called sexy. Just because it would make me something other than cute.
- I love Sizzler. My grandmother started me on it - we always go for a baked potato and the salad bar. I'm a meat-and-potatoes girl.
- On her breasts: I just accepted them as a great accessory to every outfit.
- If you start feeling very lethargic and you have throat problems or really bad headaches, a lot of times that can sometimes mean there is nothing wrong with you physically, but also that you have a ghost.
- On having her 26th birthday: It is a good age. It's scary though, 'cause 26 feels like you really have to start growing up and learning to do laundry and stuff.
- There's a website that's, um, that's dedicated to my boobs, and I find it fascinating.
Jennifer Love Hewitt Singing - They love it in Japan.
As Audrey Hepburn in The Audrey Hepburn Story - Audrey Hepburn? Singing "Moon River?" Is this really necessary?
She reads! - Er, well, people write about her.
Proof that I am right about her talents
Why else would the most popular YouTube clips of Jennifer Love Hewitt's acting be the ones uploaded without sound?
Share your stories, sightings, thoughts, rants, raves...