Mjolnir Thor's hammer
Welcome to the Mjolnir Thor's hammer lens. Fantastic replicas are available to buy within this page alongside some of the best Thor graphic novels and merchandise. Mjolnir Thor's hammer is available as life size and is officially licensed.
Battle Worn Hammer
* Included is a fiberglass display representing the craggy cliffs of Mt. Olympus
* Full color certificate of authenticity.
* VERY RARE Limited to 999 pieces.
Officially Licensed Marvel Classic Helmet
* Officially licensed
* Made from authentic materials as seen in the comic
* Made of hand formed steel and hand sculpted fiberglass wings
* Includes Certificate of Authenticity and display base
Super Hero Authentic Thor Hammer
* Makes a great combination for your halloween costume
* Comes with plastic construction with painted details
* Hammer measures roughly: 18 3/4" long x 8 1/4" wide
* Official Marvel licensed product
* For ages 7 & up
Mjolnir debuted in Journey into Mystery #83 (Aug. 1962), and was immediately established as the main weapon of the Thunder god Thor. The weapon's origin is revealed in Thor Annual #11 (1983), although another version is presented in Thor vol. 2, #80 (Aug. 2004).
The hammer is created when Thor's adopted brother Loki cuts off the hair of the goddess Sif as part of a cruel jest, and when threatened with violence by Thor, promises to fetch replacement hair from the dwarf smiths. Loki commissions the hair from the Sons of Ivaldi and the obliging dwarves also make a magic ship and spear as gifts for the gods. Loki is convinced that no one can match their workmanship, and challenges a dwarf named Eitri to make finer treasures. Eitri creates a golden ring and golden boar with magical properties, and finally begins work on a hammer. Loki panics at the sight of the treasures, and afraid he will lose the wager, transforms himself into a mayfly and stings Eitri's assistant on the brow as he is working the bellows for the forge. The assistant stops for a moment to wipe away the blood, and the bellows fall flat - the end result being making the hammer's handle shorter in length than Eitri originally intended.
Here you will find Thor hammer replicas as well as Thor gifts and various products.