The Simpsons Quiz! How big a fan are you?(lionel hutz approved))
Are you into good classic comedy? Do you enjoy a good laugh?
If your answer is yes, then you must' ve seen at least one episode from the fascinating, memorable world phenomenom called 'The Simpsons'.
Here's a list of 13 questions to determine how big a fan are you, how much The Simpsons have influenced your life.
The correct answers are at the bottom of the page, and for each correct answer you are awarded 1 point.
Good luck, and have fun!
1. On what date was the first episode from The Simpsons season 1 aired?
a. 28th February
b. 9th November
c. 27th October
d. 17th December
2. Which was the name of the first episode from Season 2 of The Simpsons?
a. Moan-A Lisa
b. Last Exit to Springfield
c. The Big The Fat and The Homer
d. Bart’s dog gets an F
3. What celebrity guest starred in the episode “Stark Raving Dad”?
a. Neil Armstrong
b. Michael Jackson
d. Robin Williams
4. Which of the following titles wasn’t used for a treehouse of horror episode?
a. Clown Without Pity
b. King Homer
c. The Front
d. Terror at 5½ Feet
5. What is Sideshow Bob’s full name?
a. Robert Underdunk Terwilliger
b. Michael Stephen Underdog
c. Robert Sean Terwillinger
d. Robert Terwillinger
6. How many children does Apu have?
7. Who played the role of Troy Mcclure?
a. Dan Castalanetta
b. Phil Hartman
c. Hank Azaria
d. Billy West
8. In what season did Ned Flanders’ wife, Maude, die?
c. she never died
9. What other character is played by the guy who plays Mr. Burns?
d. Barney Gumble
10. How was Barney Gumble’s father named?
a. Arnold Gumble
b. Bernie Gumble
c. Arnie Gumble
d. John Mylto
11. What was the name of Homers successful barbershop quartet?
a. The Be Sharps
b. Hell’s Satans
c. The Backstreet Dudes
d. The Lonely Hearts
12. What role did Moe Szyslak play as a child in the show “ The Little Rascals”?
13. In what season did Lionel Hutz appear for the first time?
1-3 correct answers->ADD guy:
You probably watched the series but you couldn’t be attentive to details. Maybe you are always on a hurry, or a bit impatient. Remember to “stop and smell the roses”. Enjoy a Simpsons episode as a whole, not only for the moments when Homer hurts himself: P
4-7 correct answers->Average fan:
You like the show, and you obviously noticed some details. You’re on the good path, but a bit more devotion is what separates you from the next category. Still good job!
8-10 correct answers->Super fan:
You know lots of things regarding the show, you’ve obviously watched most of the series, maybe even rewatched some seasons. Good for you mate, keep it up.
11-12 correct answers->Obsessed:
I’ve got 2 news for you. 1. You’re one of their best fans, you’ve surely watched every single episode, memorized every line, and with a little help you could easily replace Matt Groening. @. You should get out a bit more often, make some real friends, start a life, outside the internet.
If number 2 doesn’t apply to you, then I’m sorry to have offended you, you’ve done a great job and you truly deserve the title of best fan ever.