- Entertainment and Media
Funny Star Wars Jokes n Quotes
Hilarious Star Wars Jokes, Quotes and Humor
A lens for Star Wars fans with a sense of humor!
We have funny Star Wars Quotes, Candid Pictures, Star Wars Parody Videos and the funniest Star Wars Jokes and Comics.
Discover the lighter side of all your favorite Star Wars characters such as Darth Vader, Storm Troopers, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia, R2D2, C3-PO Jedis and more!
Darth Vader Plays Golf
Dagoba Pulp Fiction - Samuel L. Jackson tells it like it is.
Luke Skywalker's Biggest Fan?
Top 10 Reasons Anakin Skywalker Went to the Dark Side
1. Wanted cool voice like James Earl Jones'
2. Owed money to Jabba the Hutt, could refinance debt through the Empire
3. Wanted to use the Force to prop up Chrysler stock
4. Charmed by Emperor Palpatine's seductive after-shave
5. Misunderstood name, thought the "Dirk Side" was fan club for pretty-boy actor Dirk Benedict
6. Kicked in head by bantha
7. To impress the babes
8. To escape cruel taunting over dorky name
9. Sick and tired of mentor Obi-Wan Kenobi reciting lines from "Bridge over the River Kwai"
10. Generous Dark Lords of the Sith pension plan
Darth makes a tough call to the Emperor - Hiliarous Animated Emperor Parody
"what the hell is an aluminum falcon!?"
"death star was blown up by a bunch of ******* teenagers!"
Even Rebels make Excuses - These will sound familiar to video gamers...
Stormtrooper Regrets - Ever have one of those days?
Smartass Vader - Damn that Darth Vader can be a wanker!
A tremor in the pants. The last time I felt this was in the presence of my old master.
This is a funny Star Wars cartoon from See Mike Draw.
Chewbacca Potato Head
The Star Wars/Mr. Potato Head Series is awesome,especially if you're a die-hard Star Wars fan like me. All of the figures are pretty funny to look at but I thought the Chewbacca or Chipbacca Figure is by far the best one. This Wookie will watch over you as you sleep, work, or engage in other guard-worthy activities.
The Jedi Gym - Stick with this video - it starts funny but builds to a surprise awesome.
Jedi Squirrels! - May your nuts be with you.
Darth Vader meets Hello Kitty
Instant Regrets, this girlie pink and white Hello Kitty Vader is not a good look.
Star Wars Jokes
Luke and Obi-Wan are in a Chinise restaurant and Luke's having trouble.
Finally, Obi-Wan says, "Use the forks, Luke."
Darth Vader and Luke.
Suddenly in the middle of the fight, Darth Vader pulls Luke to him, and whispers "I know what you're getting for Christmas!"
Luke exclaims "But how??!?"
"It's true Luke, *breath* I know what you're getting for Christmas."
Luke tries to ignore this, but tears himself free, screaming "How could you know this?!"
Vader replies, "I felt your presents."
"What's the difference between a lightsaber and a wookiee?"
"I don't know."
"You'd be a fine one to send after my lightsaber."
Yoda and Obi-Wan walked into a bar and bought a 5 dollar drink.
Yoda, seeing that he only had 4 dollars asked Obi-Wan, "Have a dollar do you? A little short I am."
Two droids were talking.
One says to the other, "Did you beat the Wookiee at Dejarikk?"
And the other answers, "Yes, but it cost me an arm and a leg."
MTV Star Wars Parody Sketch - Jimmy Fallon plays Anakin Skywalker at the 2005 MTV Movie Awards.
The Economy is Tough for Everyone - Kind of sad to see Darth Vader has hit Skid Row
R2D2 Serves Cake - R2d2 Rather work for Jabba the Hutt then suffer this indignity.
Q: Why is a droid mechanic never lonely?
A: Because he's always making new friends.
Question and Answer Star Wars Jokes
Funny Star Wars Jokes for Kids
Q: When did Anakin's Jedi teachers know he was going bad?
A: In the Sith Grade.
Q: What do you call a Sith who won't fight?
A: A Sithy.
Q: How is Ducktape like the Force?
A: It has a Dark Side, a Light side and it binds the galaxy together.
Q: What's the difference between an ATAT and a stormtrooper?
A: One's an Imperial walker and the other is a walking Imperial.
Q: What goes, "Ha, ha, ha, haaaa.... AGGGHHHH! Thump"?
A: An Imperial Officer laughing at Darth Vader.
Q: Why should you never tell jokes on the Falcon?
A: The ship might crack up.
Q: Which Star Wars character works at a restaurant?
A: Darth Waiter.
Q: Why do Doctors make the best Jedi?
A: Because a Jedi must have patience.
Q: What did the rancor say after he ate a Wookiee?
Check out these sweet sports cars Vader and the Stormtrooper drive on weekends off - which one is cooler? I believe Vader is cruising in an Ariel Atom and the Trooper is racing along in a Lotus Elise, both fine automobiles but you can only pick one!
Who's Got the Coolest Ride?
Injured Stormtrooper - This is a funny and well made fan film.
"I knew I shouldn't have drank the water on Tatooine..."
Like to Polish Your Helmet? - This could be the product for you!
Not for Kids Lightbulb Joke: How many Sith does it take to screw in a hyperdrive?
Two, but I don't know how they got in there!
Highlight black to see answer!
Jabba the Fat Kitteh - Star Wars LOL Cats
* You ever heard the phrase, "May the force be with y'all."
* Your Jedi robe is camouflage.
* You have ever used your light saber to open a bottle of Bud Light.
* At least one wing of your X-Wings is primer colored.
* You can easily describe the taste of an Ewok.
* You have ever had a land-speeder up on blocks in your yard.
* The worst part of spending time on Dagobah is the dadgum skeeters.
* Wookies are offended by your B.O.
* You have ever used the Force to get yourself another beer so you didn't have to wait for a commercial.
* You have ever used the Force in conjunction with fishing/bowling.
* Your father has ever said to you, "Shoot, son come on over to the dark side... it'll be a hoot."
* You have ever had your R-2 unit use its self-defense electro-shock thingy to get the barbecue grill to light.
* You have a Confederate flag painted on the hood of your land-speeder.
* You have the doors of your X-wing welded shut and you have to get in through the window.
* Although you had to kill him, you kinda thought that Jabba the Hutt had a pretty good handle on how to treat his women.
* You have a cousin who bears a strong resemblance to Chewbacca.
* You were the only one drinking Jack Daniels during the cantina scene.
* Your business cards read "Billy Bob, Jedi Master".
* You know Ewoks squeal like pigs.
* You use your R-2 unit as a beer coaster.
* Your land-speeder had a light saber rack.
* If you hear ... "Billy Bob, I am your father ... AND your uncle!"
Popular Stop Wars anti-war shirts with Star Wars font.
Many colors and styles available for men, women, kids and babies.
Riff Trax vs The Phantom Menace - Kind of like MST3K with funny comments overdubbed on the movie.
Join the Darkside - Get a Cookie
Lens Length Poll - Did this page take longer than a Kessel Run to load?
Although the Millennium Falcon made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs this page may not load that fast. It keeps growing and growing like Jabbas gut with all the hilarious Star Wars geek humor out there.
Please vote and let me know what you think, is this lens too long?
Partner Sites - Shop on eBay and Save!
Awesome Lego Millennium Falcon - Great gift for kids or adults!
This replica of Han Solo's iconic starship is crafted from more than 1,200 LEGO pieces with great details including twin flick missiles, rotating laser cannons, and detachable cockpit cover, this Millennium Falcon set's got more than a few surprises left in it. This set includes LEGO mini-figures of Han Solo, Chewbacca, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia Organa, and Darth Vader, so you can replay your favorite scenes from the movie.
Boba Fett Baggage Claim
Do you have a funny Star Wars joke to add? A favorite line in the film or character you like the most? Why not let us know here in the guestbook.
If you enjoyed this lens don't forget toclick the stars or favorite us for later!