30 Parenting Tips, Easy Ways To Show Your Children You Love Them
Love One Another
It probably goes without saying, but the best way you can show love to your children is to love each other. So, Mom and Dad, make sure they know you do!
- Introduce your child to people. Don't act as if they aren't there.
- Hold hands with your child.
- Always give your children hello and good-bye kisses.
- Display your child's artwork (as well as their schoolwork) in prominent places. That is what a refrigerator door is for. If your child makes it, cherish it.
- Respect your child's privacy.
- Work a giant jigsaw puzzel with your child. Just imagine the quality time to talk while you are putting it together. Make sure the TV is off.
- Do more bragging than nagging.
- If you want your children to confide in you, show them that it is safe to do so first. Don't break their confidences and share their secrets with your friends.
- Try to attend every event, game, and performance that your child is involved in. Sometimes if you have conflicting schedules with other siblings, mommy and daddy may have to split up and go to separate events.
Now let's see how many more you can come up with... share them with us here....