A Learning Method I Taught My Children When They Were Younger. Maybe It Will Help Your Children
What Method Did I Use?
We all know that learning new things can be frustrating and embarrassing. Especially, if you don't understand it or don't have a solution for it. Everyone usually goes through this type of overload but as parent, I knew it was my duty to see the common struggles or embattles, and boredom that my children had been facing become nil and void. It took several of heartaches and tears for me as their mother to think long and hard on what systems or programs to implement into their lives. Until it hit me one morning out of the blew after dreaming about my strategies and how to use it. I decided to use something that you might think is unbelievablely crazy to do, but I knew to well and it was playing traditional games and I started to find ways to combined these street games into learning every subject they had in their school.
Here's some of the combinations of traditional games and subjects that I went with and we used often. Maybe you can find some of these games useful for your children to learn and beat-off the heartache of school work. In my opinion, this learning method that I came up with did actually help my children become better thinkers and problem solvers.
- Rock Teacher & Marbles- by using these games as vehicle to help my kids with science and muscle memory.
- Seven-up & Pitching pennies- as a math tool to motivate them to learn the proper way to use numbers and money.
- Follow the leader & hopscotch- was used as a reading and writing lessons.
- Capture the flag & Kick-the-can-we played these games to help them with history and english subjects.
- Musical chairs & Hot-potato- was used for music lessons to see, if they had the proper skills to distinguish the notes and rimes that had been playing on the radio.
- String fingers & Tic-tac-toe- we played these games to utilized their artwork.
- Bingo & Card games- for awhile it was a tough match but we used this game for spelling and defining old and new words. It's a great strategy you should try it.
- They're several other games that I did not mentioned up above. But we did used all the traditional games as huge method to utilized their brain power. I truly think that learning should be a burning desire not a short flame.
It's On Sale At Amazon & Barnes & Nobles Bookstores
Take This Poll
Do You Have A Homework Plan That Works Well?
Homework Time Became Easy For Them After Repeating The Same Method
My kids became so excited to play and learn. When it came time for homework, we would used every gamey formula to solve their problems. This brand new system exactly worked in their favor and their teacher's were very impressed by their abilities to comprehend and breakdown each subject. We started using these key methodogoly when they were in the fourth grade and repeated this traditional games method, until they reached the eighth grade.
Put Your Input In Because It Will Count
Can You Teach Your Child A New Way Of Learning?
I Always Leave A Word Of Advice For My Readers:
Remember this is just a word of advice only: Try any old or new methods to see what works in their favor. Be vigilant and caught their learning problems early so you could find better solutions for them. Be sure to make learning something fun not boring for your kid or kids. Do you're best as a parent, guardian, aunt, uncle, brother, sister, and grandparent to make that happen. For the sake of our future leaders.
You'll Be Able To Find How To Play These Games On A Well-Known Website
They're so many traditional games out there to choose from that you can find them all on wikipedia. This website will explain and teach you how each game is played than you'll be able to combined them into your own learning program for your child, children, grandchildren, nieces, or nephews. And lets say, if you're babysitting someone else is kid's and can't find something interesting from them to do. Then give this thing a try because it's very good method to use for teaching. What kid doesn't like to play and learn? Interaction is the best tool we can give any kid when it comes to learning. The best part about playing these games is that you're able to make some of the items on your own or if not you can buy all the materials you need at the dollar stores or even find them at the good-will and you don't have to break the bank.
Checkout Some More Of My Articles!
- The Importance Of Teaching My Kids About Being Independent Vs. Dependent!
I'm driven to help them see things in a different way. That's why I chose to teach myself first and then implant the knowledge that I've learnt into them.
- Why I Choose To Join A Gym Or Fitness Center Like Lifetime.
My journey began years old as I try to find the right method to help me lose weight!
- My Grandmother "The Ultimate Penny Pincher!"
How did she get that name? I think it was because of her saving abilities?