Your Baby Having Flaky Skin-Here Is An Organic Solution
Jane Chen has remarked, “I know that a mother, no matter how impoverished or uneducated, will do anything to save her babies.” In fact, if you look at it, it is quite right. We all have grown up seeing our moms do anything for us. And if it comes to taking care, there are just so many things that they saw to when we were infants, skin care being one of them.
A soft, supple and healthy skin of your baby is what you desire for. However, baby’s skin is very delicate, and dryness of the skin is a very common problem among infants. Thus, you must handle it with kid’s gloves. Organic oils prove to be a tender hand on your baby’s flaky skin. Maintaining a proper diet for your baby may also aid in keeping their skin pliant. You should keep up a routine and follow it sincerely to keep your baby’s skin gentle, soft and hydrated.
Causes of dry skin
Winter is the worst season for your baby’s skin. It not only makes your baby’s skin flaky but also tends to wreak havoc on his skin. However, massage oils are there to maintain the hydration of your baby’s skin which will keep you and your baby happy. Enlisted below are some points that elaborate the main causes of dry skin:
- Loss of natural oil and water from your baby’s skin due to the absence of moisture.
- In winters, your baby needs extra care, and if it is not provided to them in a proper amount, it will result in 75% loss of water from their skin which can be regained if you use baby oils in a regular manner during winters.
The flaky skin may also cause some severe diseases to your baby. Thus, it is essential for you to take heed of it before it becomes a chronic problem for you and your baby.
- Take care while bathing your baby: Bathing dries up your baby’s skin since it removes natural oils. Thus, give your baby a quick bath and use less soap. Try and use warm rather than hot water.
- After his bath, using organic oils which will help you to maintain the level of water in your baby’s skin.
- Keep your baby’s skin well moisturized using baby oils, twice a day. You may consult a doctor as well to ask for the right organic solution which should be used.
- You may try some home remedies also such as a mix of almond oil and yoghurt.
There have been designed various specially formulated products these days which may assist you to keep your baby’s skin well-moisturized. Above all, organic oils are the best to use on your baby’s skin. These oils contain the proper amount of medium chain fatty acids that are discovered as one of the essential things to keep a baby’s skin hydrated. Apart from hydration, baby oils help in maintaining the strength of the bones, growth of their body and keep your baby well-nourished.
Taking care of your baby’s dry skin is no more a tedious task when you have specially developed organic oils to help you.
Baby soft skin is a gift of nature. Keep it soft and nourished as much possible with natural or organic skin care products, You can find baby's natural skin care products on JoybyNature.