Baby Love - How Your Baby Shows Love
Does your baby love you; you make ask yourself this in the middle of the night in your exhausted state. Being a new parent can be hard. Being a seasoned parent can be hard for that matter! You start out with a little blob that wiggles, cries, and poops. They are amazing and adorable even covered in spit up, but still they do not say much. It is hard to think that someday they will be chatting your ear off in the back of the car when you REALLY would love to just listen to that one song, but I am getting off subject. When they are babies before they say that first precious word, you will wonder at least once, does this little person love me? As they cry uncontrollably for no apparent reason and try to wiggle out of your arms, does this baby of mine even like me?!?
How does your baby show love…
· That sweet smile you get when you walk into the room, that’s your baby saying I love you. That little grin is your baby giving you the love that you have given them right back.
· The giggle you hear when you say boo again is the baby you love saying I love you, too.
· Those chubby little legs kicking around wildly, as their arms flail happily around, is your baby shouting to you how happy they are to see your face and hear your voice, because they love you.
· Their head shooting across a room to find you when they hear you say their name, or anything at all usually, shows they know you and adore you.
· Stretching their little arms to be picked up means I love you and I want to be close to you.
· Snuggling into your chest while they sleep, tell you I feel safe with you and trust you.
· While they lay across your lap and touch your cheek, that says I love you.
· Showing you their new tricks, means I want to make you happy because I love you.
· Drooling all over your face with a sweet opened mouth kiss, one of the best ways a baby knows to say I love you.
· Rolling toward you on the floor, says I want to be right with you because I love you so much.
Every single time you see a smile and hear that sweet laugh, know your baby loves you. These moments will pass so quickly that you will miss them in a way that is indescribable until you have experienced it firsthand. Enjoy every single non-verbal I love you that you receive from your baby. Every…..Single…..One.