- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - Ad Infinitum - Toddler
Before our kids entered kindergarten, the company hired two more developers. Two single guys under the age of twenty five. B. Single now had at least one with whom he could catch a lunch now and then. Within the first month the three recruits stopped hanging out around the watercooler and, obviously, all of us. They just didn't want to hear about the trails and tribulations of getting a kid ready for the big public school world.
In a department meeting one day, one of the new recruits did make what he thought was a jocular comment about parenting. It, however, did not come off the way he thought but instead turned several heads transfixed with acerbic stares. He thought he would be flip when he said, "Let women raise them and men humor them".
He soon adapted his flippancy toward fatherhood, at least in front of us.
Useful For You - Useful To Me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.