- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - Backpeddling Without A Bike - Prenatal
Backpeddling Without A Bike
Yes, She Exists
Although Sheila is not her name, she is for real. She is now a mother of two, still works the same hours as a developer, still intimidates those men in particular who fail to be politically incorrect, still publicly attacks those who are misogynistic, and her husband still works at home and is a great dad.
Going from the 'Cat Lady' to a mother didn't really effect her personality. We actually didn't know if she became a mother so she could be a part of our nurturing conversations or that she actually wanted to be a mother. No way to tell. It seems she only attends the conversations, one of us remarked, so that she could filter any worthwhile information to her husband.
She also is the best programmer, the most diligent and dependable worker, and she has less code bugs than any one else. Fascinatingly intimidating.
Useful For You - Useful To Me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2015 Randall Frey