- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - Consumer Consignment Report - Prepubescent
Consumer Consignment Report
Look For The Tags
I must admit - Joy is either the 'Consignment Queen' or she's on the court. She has been buying consignment clothes since Taylor was about three. Now the two of them shop consignment and every time they return, I'll hear something like, "Look, this still has the tags on. It's a Ralph Loren for eighty bucks and I got it for ten!" I can't remember a time when Joy didn't buy something that was never worn.
Taylor is very selective, but once in a while she'll find a new sweater or some exercise clothes. I think both of them, however, just love to shop; and, when they find deals, it makes the experience even more rewarding.
I think I have purchased a plant stand and a couple of framed pictures one time. I just wanted the frames for some of Taylor's art work. I have not, however, purchased any clothes.
Useful For You - Useful To Me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2015 Randall Frey