- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - The Mammalia Machine - Infant
The Mammalia Machine
Easy for the Father, Great for the Baby
Not so easy for the Mother! Make no mistake, guys, women share their breast feeding experiences with soon-to-be-mothers. They discuss the aching when they're full. They discuss the chafing from use. They know that some babies are born with a few teeth and many have several teeth before breast feeding ceases. They discuss the pump. They know that it greatly helps their baby's growth and immune system, but they also know that for many, especially those who return to work, that it can be very inconvenient, uncomfortable, painful, and often guilt-ridden if they can no longer provide their milk. So, it is often a decision and not a given; and, it is up to the mother. Fathers can only provide understanding, support, and lots of love.
Useful For You - Useful To Me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2014 Randall Frey