- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - Coping - Infant
Where to Go, What to Do?
OK, raise your hand if you have read, from cover to cover, every Parenting Magazine to which you subscribed? How about Sesame Parents? Do you still subscribe to these types of magazines? Have you read any of the child development expert books with heart-warming titles like: Ghosts from the Nursery, The Nurture Assumption, The Myth of the First 3 Years, The Biology of Love, Family Guide to Emotional Wellness, Becoming Attached, and The Scientist in the Crib. If you have raised your hand to any of these questions, you are the exception rather than the norm.
There are two books, however, that Joy and I keep close at hand: Dr. Spock’s Baby and Child Care “The Spock” and The Good Housekeeping Illustrated Book of Pregnancy and Baby Care “The Illustrated”. We have not read either book cover to cover; however, one of us has on occasion referred to both books simultaneously to try to figure out what’s wrong with Taylor while the other is making the doctor’s appointment. Parenting magazines are inspirational, development and behavioral books must be important as they are written by the highly educated, the internet is fast research, care books are essential, but only your pediatrician can give you peace of mind.
Useful For You - Useful To Me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2014 Randall Frey