- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - Insomnia Under Warrantee - Infant
Insomnia Under Warrantee
Our friends, living across the street, told us a cute story about their baby monitor. One evening when they were enjoying a little private time at the kitchen table after putting their six month old to bed, Mom heard some talking coming over the baby monitor. They both jumped up and in unison thought, "How could this be?" Dad stayed by the monitor as Mom ran up to her room to only find her fast asleep. When she returned to the kitchen, Dad was leaning over the monitor and was chuckling to himself. As Mom approached, she could hear the baby-talk voice of a parent coming over their monitor. As they listened, they soon figured out that the parents in the next house were talking with their two year old. They bought a different monitor the next day.
Useful For You - Useful To me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2014 Randall Frey