- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - The Best Is Always Yet To Come - Infant
The Best Is Always Yet To Come
Nativists document that there are 9 child developmental stages. Really, 9 stages you have to be on top of to make sure your kid is ready for first grade. No fear, however, as now you can quickly Google so you can view the stages and milestones to see if your child's on track.
1-4 months, 4-8 months, 8-12 months, Toddler -12-24 months, 2 year old, 3 year old, 4 year old, 5 year old, and 6 year old.
Within each stage there are 4 developmental milestones: Motor, Speech, Vision & Hearing, and Social. Fascinating data compiled specifically to inform you of where your child should be developmentally.
I've provided a link below to a Child Development Milestones Table that breaks it all down.
Development Milestones Table
Useful For You - Useful To Me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2014 Randall Frey