- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - Leave The Door Open? - Infant
Leave The Door Open?
One of the guys in the office told me this story.
Over his daughter's crib, he hung a mobile that had some small bells attached. Well, whenever she wanted to be held in the middle of the night, she'd sit up and bat the mobile until the bells rang out. Then, of course, he'd have to rush into the nursery because he was the one who had purchased the mobile. He said he thought about replacing the mobile but then thought that he'd rather hear bells than crying.
Useful For You - Useful To Me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2014 Randall Frey