- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - The Big Bang - Infant
The Big Bang
So, this actually happened to us while we were visiting my sister in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. The first morning of our visit, we were planning to take Taylor to the planetarium but were worried that she hadn't had a movement for three days. Taylor was about six months old.
In the middle of the star show and out of the darkness, this horrendous aroma started drifting from the stroller/pumpkin seat and then exploding into the arena. We hurried Taylor out and straight to the ladies restroom. There wasn’t a changing table, but there was a window ledge wide enough for us to work. When we pulled up her messy dress, saturation had advanced up her belly and back. We worked furiously for at least fifteen minutes while turning three women away from the rest room. We used all of our wipees and all the paper towels available. Because Taylor was so relieved, she got the giggles and then, within seconds, it became contagious. We, also relieved, just couldn't help it as the giggles turned to uncontrollable slapstick laugher.
Luckily we did have a change of clothes, and we didn't bother saving the dress. We also didn’t return to the show.
Useful For You - Useful To Me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2014 Randall Frey