- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - Attached On The Hip - Infant
Attached On The Hip
The Built In Transporter
Have you ever seen this? A mother searching with one hand through the kids clothes racks at a department store with her kid straddling her hip and braced with the other arm while she chats away with her friend on her blue tooth. Did you also notice that she does all of this effortlessly?
The multi-tasking mobile-transporting mom. They are wired to do it all. Dads, you can try but you'll not be able to keep up until the kid is big enough to ride on your shoulders or you use a manufactured carrier.
Useful For You - Useful To Me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2014 Randall Frey