- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - Father Less Finances - Toddler
Father Less Finances
Health Caring Providers?
The father depicted in this episode with three children confided to me the birth costs for each of his children. Note that within a four year period his three children were born, and each year the company changed health care providers and plans to be able to afford covering half our costs. After provider payments, his first child cost him eighty four dollars. We paid approximately the same that year for Taylor's birth. His second child out of pocket cost was over eight hundred dollars. And the last child birth costs wiped out his health savings account for that year.
We shuddered to think what the cost would be for a premature birth when the baby has to spend a week or more in the hospital; however, after a few sighs of resignation, we were somewhat consoled that the company was helping out.
Useful For You - Useful To Me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2014 Randall Frey