Development Dads - Backward Compatibility - Infant
Cloth or disposable? We found it impossible for our conscious to be our guide.
We tried cloth diapers for three days and then went insane. So to keep our sanity, we were absolutely thrilled to return to disposable.
Other than eco related, I am still unable to find one good thing about using cloth diapers. Here are the three decisive things that turned us off.
- After you change, you have to scrape and then soak. There are definitely inconveniences surrounding soaking, especially when you are away from your home.
- During application, you have to apply pins. Can you now buy cloth diapers with Velcro tabs attached? That would definitely help.
- You have to do laundry all of the time.
Please share your thoughts.
Useful For You - Useful To Me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2014 Randall Frey