- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - Double Dribble - Infant
Denouement? Your Call
One day one of the fathers at the company told several of us a story about his mother-in-law, and, pretty much to the man, we chuckled.
The mother-in-law background was basically that she was a criticizing controller and too often acted like their child was her child.
On one evening when she dropped over to their home, it just so happened that the baby was a little under the weather. Of course, she was overly concerned and insisted that she diagnose the baby even though both parents warned her that he was only experiencing a little nausea. But undeterred she scooped up the baby in her arms from the crib for her examination. As soon as she touched his cheek to see if he had a temperature, he projectile vomited in her face and all over her chest.
She quickly relinquished the baby to the father and directed her daughter to help her with clean up. When she was out of the nursery and the father placed his son back into the crib, he leaned over, winked at his son, and quietly said, "Well done, my son, well done."
Useful For You - Useful To Me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2014 Randall Frey