- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - Perish The Thought? - Infant
Perish The Thought?
Simply Thankful Always Hopeful
Sorry. There’s only a couple of these. The reality that some have to face is so dreaded by the rest of us that we can hardly speak of it. In our company, thus far, nothing tragic has happened to any of us. We are all very fortunate, but, make no mistake, we are aware that this precious fortune can be taken away in a second. When I held my baby for the very first time, I knew then that I would silently rejoice each day that we made it through that day as a family.
As of the 2011 Census in the United States, there were 13.7 million single parents.
- 82.2% of custodial parents are mothers and 76% are gainfully employed.
- 17.8% of custodial parents are fathers and 85% are gainfully employed.
I debated with myself whether or not to vehemently admonish the millions of men who have not raised and nurtured the children they have fathered; but, then realized, they wouldn't be reading this in the first place.
Useful For You - Useful To Me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2015 Randall Frey