- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - Like A Diamond? - Toddler
Like A Diamond?
All Kids Are Amazing
Doting parents. Remember this. For the most part, parents who love and nurture their children believe that they are prodigious. But, of course, there are those who broadcast it by forever reminding you of how their child is a genetic marvel. It is difficult for all of us to tell others of our child’s progress without a modicum of conceit, without ultra ego, and without at least a little exaggeration. But, I must admit, my Taylor is a colossal star, quite impressive and indeed phenomenal.
Useful For You - Useful To Me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2015 Randall Frey