- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - A New Generation of Fathers / Men? - Toddler
A New Generation Of Fathers / Men?
I Cherish Being Her Father
When my daughter falls down and hurts herself, or has a bad dream, or requires comfort and love from any event that warrants it, I want her to run to the parent who is closest at hand. I do not want her to pass me by for care, love, affection, or understanding.
It is important for her and to me that she is absolutely sure that I will be there for her, no matter what, for the rest of my life. It is beyond my comprehension how any parent cannot feel this way about their child.
Useful For You - Useful To Me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2015 Randall Frey