- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - Isn't It Wonderful? - Toddler
Isn't It Wonderful?
A Slightly Intoxicating Moment
Now this episode does seem a little exaggerated as it depicts four guys pouring out their love during office hours; but, yes, it did happen and, yes, there was mitigating circumstances.
There was a late Christmas Eve afternoon office party that was not held in the office but at a local pub close by. After a couple of drinks, several of the fathers got together to revel in their holiday plans for their kids. Each father told stories about how their kids were still more enamored with unwrapping the colorful Christmas present than the present itself. There also were stories about the best methods used to keep toddlers from looting the tree ornaments as well as keeping them from attacking their presents before the scheduled event.
Then after another round of drinks, one of the fathers spilled forth his love for his child; and, of course, one by one each father sacrificed his feelings - thus creating this episode. B. Single (aka Ross) had already left the party to head out and enjoy his group of friends. Let it be known however, that Ross had been slowly mellowing during this year and was becoming less sarcastic about fatherhood and more agreeable toward the permanency of his current relationship. As a matter of fact, he became engaged about a year later; but, trying to remain true to his single status did proclaim that it would be a long engagement. Yeah, right, who was he kidding.
Useful For You - Useful To me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2015 Randall Frey