- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - No News Is Good News? - Prepubescent
No News Is Good News?
Under Her Leaf
On the warmest of days
under sunshine under leaves
the enchanted female warbler
sings words to the soul of her male
through the sunlight
through the heart of a leaf.
From the emerald tissue
seeing flesh seeing veins
and beyond his sturdiness of flight
as his shadow through the light
flies above her in confusion.
Melodies to survive him
she absorbs his pasts
his soul from words
as he alights under leaf
and touches of her song
and knows then his future
from her dreams.
Useful For You - Useful To Me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2015 Randall Frey