- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - Immune Immunity - Prepubescent
In the first five years before the birth of the 9 kids in the company, there were less than 20 sick days used in total for the 7 guys in the Development Department.
In the following five years, over a 100 sick days were recorded. You couldn't convince us that the reason for this spike was anything but the germs our kids carried home from day care, sleep overs, and play dates.
Useful For You - Useful To Me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2015 Randall Frey