- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - What Could Be More Paramount? -Toddler
What Could Be More Paramount?
Another Taylor Poem
Taylor loves to dance, but alone. In the evenings, she will turn on the radio and walk and dance around the den by herself. She calls it her time to unwind and think creative thoughts. She walks and dances around the furniture for over an hour. She always seems to be at her happiest during this time. I tried to capture her rhythm, her meter, her clarity of thought through motion.
My Daughter’s Dance
Step to step
to spin to stretch and step
and twirl around and spin to forms
and forming motion to glide
and back to shapes to demonstrate
of shaping movements in vanity fantasy and moving
around and around in unison to beat to step to spin to move
to motion to attract and then to seek
attractive motion sensation of sensuous motion
of physique in exercise to the step to step mobility
to gain in stretch to bend to bow to the physical shape
of vanity reality and then back again
to step to step to turn to spin to stretch to kneel to bow.
Dance to dance.
Revealing step to turn to move a dance to copy and repeat
and be of all forms shapes to move to step to step
to walk the turns of dance to dance of forms to glide
to watch to know to step to leap to move the faces by and step again to see
the private display in dance to dance to step to flow erasing the sense.
Dance to dance, around and around until she finds it clear.
Useful For You - Useful To Me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2015 Randall Frey