- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - Until He Can Roll Over - Infant
Until He Can Roll Over
Monitoring Provides Little Solace
Even though Taylor fell and remained asleep on her back, she still slept in the bassinette beside our bed until she could freely roll over. Then we bedded her down in her crib in her own room; however, we still used the monitoring system for at least another year.
I am a very deep sleeper and even fierce thunder storms rarely wake me; but, when Taylor makes even the slightest whimper in her sleep, I immediately awake. A baby alarm was instantly created in our subconscious the very day we brought Taylor home.
Useful For You - Useful To Me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2014 Randall Frey