- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - Co-oping - Toddler
Lead Them To water
B. Single (aka Ross) actually did direct four fathers in the department to find day care solutions.
Consequently the wives of these fathers got together and formed a day care swap for two years until the kids reached kindergarten age. All were working part-time jobs for these years, and, instead of using their income to pay for day care, they could use this money elsewhere - like investing into their kid's college fund.
For the first few weeks, it was kind of hectic but soon they got scheduling, meals, activities, and unexpected events down to a science. Each father would also take a day off now and then to relieve their wife who was the day care giver.
It was real successful endeavor and the kids, two girls and two boys, became great friends. The parents also admitted that were very fortunate in that they all got along very well as it made it easier on their kids and also gave them peace of mind that their kids were being cared for conscientiously and educationally.
Ross, of course, was pleased that he had led them to water and also at ease that his contribution kept these fathers from bugging him further about getting married and becoming a father.
Useful For You - Useful To Me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.