- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - The Last Word? - Infant
The Last Word?
Kind of personal, but ...
Taylor always resisted getting in the master bedroom bathtub; but, once in, she loved it. She could easily stay in there for over and hour singing and splashing the entire time.
When Taylor was old enough to take a bath by herself, that was when.
Useful For You - Useful To Me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2014 Randall Frey