- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - New Chain Of Command - Prepubescent
New Chain Of Command
Yuletide Haiku for Taylor
Although my term too soon is fired,
I do adorn to befall your wish.
Flickering on mantle, dancing with sprays,
I softly perfume my melt.
Glistening to the lights dancing in her eyes,
We pose for her requests.
Listen, - even the walls cheer when
We leap from the plain storage boxes!
Unroll me, fold me, tape me up, - then
Wrip me apart to the sounds of your joy!
Useful For You - Useful To Me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2015 Randall Frey