- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - Spoonful of Sugar - Toddler
Spoonful Of Sugar
Anyway to Get it Down
Whoever invented liquid acetaminophen probably just didn't do it for children.
I still know a few adults who have difficulty swallowing a pill. Taylor tried one time and that was enough of an attempt. She hated cough syrup; moreover, she didn't like any type of medicine. Thankfully she rarely got sick even though she was in day care for a few years.
But when she did get sick and we applied pleading, 'Liquid Tylenol' seemed to always save the day.
Useful For You - Useful To me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2014 Randall Frey