- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - Stretching Reality - Prenatal
What Does She Crave?
For ages, stories about the strange eating habits and cravings of the pregnant woman have flourished. Has any woman every craved pickles and ice cream at the same time? Have husbands had to get up in the middle of the night, get dressed, and then run out to buy them Chinese? Really? How about watching your wife concocting weird blended drinks from a variety of ingredients and then make you taste it?
Joy craved potatoes and milk. That's it. Lucky me. However, she regularly ate a variety of healthy foods, but she would've been content with a bowl of mashed potatoes and a glass of low fat.
Useful For You - Useful To Me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2015 Randall Frey