- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - The Body Eclectic - Toddler
The Body Eclectic
The Cover Up
Most psychotherapists say that it is OK for kids to see parents naked so that they don’t get a negative attitude toward nudity later in their lives. Some say that when Toddlers reach 3 years old, you should practice modesty. Others say that when the prepubescent reaches school age, you should cover up.
Most therapists also recommend that you should start teaching your kid during the toddler stage that they should at least be covering up at the bathing suit level, especially when they are around other children.
All say that the more you make of it, the more you child will.
Useful For You - Useful To me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2015 Randall Frey