- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - To Render A Sacred Obligation - Adult
To Render A Sacred Obligation
Carl, my sentiments exactly. But ...
- How many parents know that when your baby sees your lips when you speak s/hewill learn how to speak faster with an increased vocabulary?
- How mothers and fathers hold and shower love on their babies at every opportunity?
- How many read everyday to their babies?
- How many continually expose their babies to shapes, colors, music, and art at every opportunity?
- How many attend every single parent-teacher conference?
- How many attend every activity in which their children participate?
- How many fathers know that during the entire adolescent stage a daughter needs attention and love from a father more so than her mother?
- How many really listen to their children?
- How many parents constantly give their children positive reinforcement?
- How many parents love their children more than life itself?
- How many parents teach their children at every opportunity?
- How many want their child to achieve more than what they have achieved?
As with Carl's start at explaining how wonderful being a father is, these questions barely scratch the surface of what parents should be asking themselves each and every moment of their child's development. Parenting, in my opinion, is the most important responsibility, meaningful experience, and accomplishment in my life. All else pales in comparison. But that is me, how about you?
Useful For You - Useful To Me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2015 Randall Frey