- Family and Parenting»
- Babies & Baby Care
Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Nipple Butter Lanolin-Free Nursing Cream Review
The Natural Alternative
The is non-sticky for breastfeeding mothers to help with sore nipples. It’s lanolin-free, and contains no GMOs. It’s safe for mom and baby; you don’t need to wash or wipe off before nursing. It is made in the USA. Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Nipple Butter
- Olea europaea (olive) oil
- Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter
- Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter
- Euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax
- Mangifera indica (mango) butter
- Calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract
- It’s all natural.
- It’s safe for mom and baby.
- It contains no lanolin or GMOs.
- You can use it on lips, cheeks, heels, and elbows too.
- It’s vegan and gluten-free.
- It’s rather oily.
- It may cause gas on babies with colic or that are sensitive to cocoa.
- It may stain clothing.
- In my experience it wipes off easily and doesn’t last as long as lanolin creams.
This nipple butter smells chocolaty. It is comparably priced. It is not sticky at all but it is very greasy. It can rub off easily too. I started using Lansinoh HPA lanolin nipple cream for the first two weeks and then switched to Earth Mother Angel Baby nipple butter for a week, but I didn’t feel it was helping my sore nipples as much as the lanolin cream was; so I switched back. I prefer the lanolin cream over this one for nursing. However, I would recommend giving Earth Mother Angel Baby Nipple Butter a try if you are allergic to lanolin or prefer a vegan/vegetarian option.